June 23, 2010

Cupcake Clock

I continue to have a major infatuation with cupcakes.  Not only can they taste amazing, they can look adorable just about anywhere.  Remember this mirror?  I casually glanced towards my fabric this afternoon, only to find the leftover cupcake scraps calling my name.  Loudly.  Lucky for me, I found a clock in our basement that the glass front had fallen off of, which had also called my name earlier in the day.  And so, after some very simple crafting, I now have a fantastic cupcake clock to hang in my kitchen, perfectly matched to my sweet cupcake mirror.  It's the simple pleasures in life, people.  It really is.



I'm linking up to:

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up  party!

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Just a heads up that I'll be featuring your clock on my lazy Sunday posting!

    Make sure and stop by!

    Sam
    Mom.Undecided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?!?! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I have been lusting after an imagined wall of assorted clocks, and I can't think of anything cuter than this cupcake clock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTYYYY
    Congratulations of Brazil! ^_^"


    vanessacupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails